Tuesday, March 13, 2007

week 7: Wiki

wikis are good for postings info for interested users and is easy to edit.

doesn't need much info to create an account for editing wikis.

name, user name and password is all needed.

upgrades can be purchased for advanced options as more spaces to post.

wikis, undoubtedly, can be prone to vandals trying to confuse its members,

but i think wikis are like post-it notes for any organizations including the library.

having wikis can be one of the first steps to build a community.



the plcmc wiki web site just let me edit their wiki

i input my favorite tv shows: with the asn26 signature.

one proof so far, i couldn't create an account with my name and user password?

all i can do is edit the wiki with the password they given me: plcmc


i am trying to import the rss feed of the wiki into my blog . . .


i done it ! 5 plcmc learning 2.0 feeds at a time is in the asn26 blog.

now my next assignment is to add my blog to the plcmc favorite blogs

i finished this task. i found out that i don't need to use brackets [] on my blogspot.com account

the link is automatically created w/o brackets. all i need to do is click on the highlited link to

asn26blog

No comments: