Thursday, March 22, 2007

week 8 continued: LibraryThing

i 've created an account with LibraryThing

under the username of asn26.

it gave me the html and xml (feeds)

codes to upload to this blog.

and here's a brief reviews of my favorite reading books:

fictions and non fictions on the right. below

is the list of non fictions that i liked:

love is never enough
never good enough
feeling good

the fictions' collection is

clan of the cave bears
shelters of stone
the complete collection of calvin and hobbes



below is the direct html to the reviews:

http://www.librarything.com/rsshtml/otherreviews/asn26

surprisingly to me, non of the non fictions are reviewed by anyone

on the LibraryThing site?

The Clan of the Cave Bears is the most popular of my collection

the least popular is : Never Good Enough |o|

none of my collection made it to the top 25 or the top 25 reviewed

One of the fun statistics listed is that 3 of my collections' original language is english

No comments: